Equity @ WVHS
WVHS Equity Statement
Education is the golden key to a brighter future for all students. World View High School is committed to providing all students with the necessary academic and social-emotional tools and skills that will allow them to be successful in this competitive world; with a special focus on addressing the inequities of those who have been historically underserved.
What is Equity?
What is Inequity?
Key Elements of Equity Work
Provide Access to Resources and Opportunities
- Ensure all students have equal access to resources to be academically successful
- Ensure all students have equal access to academic programs and opportunities
Create Supportive Community
- Students will feel acknowledged and supported by the World View community
- Engaging families in meaningful ways
Promote Student Voice and Advocacy
- Develop students’ skills to be able to advocate for themselves in the world beyond high school